2024 Margaret McClure Scholarship Application deadline is approaching!
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Apply soon if you are a full member and you meet the criteria below. Applications must be received by October 31, 2023. 2024 awards will be announced in January.
The Center for Nursing at the Foundation of New York State Nurses administers the scholarship awards.
Scholarship Applicant Criteria:
- Full membership in NYONEL for minimum of the past two (2) consecutive years.
- Enrollment in an accredited educational program leading to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or a Masters or Doctoral degree or Post-Masters certificate with a concentration in Nursing Leadership or Nursing Education.
- $10,000 is allocated to fund the 2024 scholarship awards. Number of awards to be determined.
- Scholarship funds will be awarded in first quarter 2024 for use during the 2024 calendar year.
- Priority will be given to first time applicants.
- Regional rotation of awards will be considered.
- Scholarship recipients will be recognized at the 2024 NYONL Annual Conference.
Mail completed application to:
NYONL Scholarship Program
Attn: Deborah Elliott
Center for Nursing at the Foundation of New York State Nurses, Inc.
2113 Western Avenue
Guilderland, New York 12084
All components of the 2024 application (also attached) must be completed to be to be considered for the scholarship and the application must be received by the 10/31 deadline. The application is also attached.