New York Organization for Nursing Leadership uses Nursing Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of New York Organization for Nursing Leadership.
Benefits of Membership
Nursing leaders join NYONL to form a strong voice that will design, facilitate, influence and enhance collaboration with education and practice to improve patient outcomes. Members include nurse administrators, educators, managers, organizational leaders and all aspiring nurse leaders.
What NYONL Offers You
- Educational and growth opportunities
- Networking with peers
- Ability to impact health policy
- Peer mentorships
- Collaboration across settings and nursing groups
- Increased professional visibility
- Patient safety and quality outcomes
- Research and evidence-based practice
More NYONL Membership Benefits…
- Regional membership as part of NYONEL membership fee;
- Discounted fees for two year memberships, students, retirees, and > 5 new members from the same organization;
- Monthly Newsletter;
- Facebook and Twitter pages for enhanced communication;
- Notices about a variety of topics: grants, profession news, public policy updates, academic program offerings and continuing education seminars;
- Education and Leadership Development webinars and programs;
- Claire Murray Best Practices Award Program;
- McClure Scholarship Program – $10,000 awarded annually;
- Advertising for academic programs and job opportunities.
- Survey service – want to send a survey? For a modest fee, we will convert it to Survey Monkey format, send it and provide you the results.